Within this Case Study article we will discuss different aspects of Backlinks including its definition, importance, types and the ways to build them so, let’s start from backlink itself.
Backlinks- In a single sentence ‘Backlinks’ are described as incoming links to the blog (website) or webpage from other websites or blogs. When someone read your article and when he liked the same and produced content related to the identical topic on the blog, they links back that content for your webpage, that’s called a backlink. Still confused, let’s take an example suppose Mr. A writes a post in his blog about Backlinks, When Mr. B experiences that article, founds good and publishes a content related to Backlinks on their own blog, giving the link of Mr. a post.
Let’s describe the significance of Backlinks.
* Faster indexing- Faster indexing regarded as the most important element of Backlinks. As because of them Google and other major search engines like google indexes even a newer blog or pages or post at a faster rate as when Backlinks from high PR (page rank) site which can be crawled frequently comes to your site, which in turn increases crawling of online search engine bots inside your site resulting in faster indexing.
* Search Engine Rankings- Another essential part of Backlinks are that they enhance your site search engine’s ranking. Should you build or get more variety of quality backlinks, definitely your site’s search engine results going to be improved as online search engine judge a website rankings on quantity of quality backlinks. For those who have more quantity of links, internet search engine show your site on the top pages. Which can be again extremely important for driving traffic from search result’s as we all know that the majority of the traffic which our blog receives arises from search engine listings.
* Page Rank- Not only search engine results, Backlink also effect Page rank directly, When you build Backlinks from high PR sites, you can definitely see an up rank within your next update so we also know how important is page rank regarding SEO. Higher Page rank let’s you ranked high among the competition who may have lower Page rankings, which enrich your web site with additional traffic than others.
* We all know that Backlinks are very important part of SEO (seo). Now next we must concentrate on best Backlinks building methods or how to develop Backlinks? Should you Google for Backlink building, you can find 1000s of automated Backlink building tools which guarantees to provide your blog with Backlinks as many as you would like in a single click. Some of these automated tools cost nothing and a few are paid which supplies you backlinks from high PR sites. Sites which supplies free backlinks from poor sites decreases your rankings, hence decreases your site performance. Different Paid sites that offer backlinks are detected and penalized by Google after their different updates.
So, through the upper paragraph we arrived at the conclusion that people should always try for obtaining some quality backlinks rather than enormous bad quality backlinks whilst keeping ourselves in play safe mode. Now the question arises that what actually an excellent backlink is?
Quality Backlinks- An excellent backlink is described as a backlink which comes from a site that has content related to your site rather than a link which will come from the site that is not linked to you. Quality backlink comes from site’s which utilizes keywords or sites of same theme. Suppose, site A gets a backlink from the site using same keywords or on same theme like blogging, SEO, Make money online etc, this link is considered quality Backlink rather than it gets a link from an Automobile website. Google gives high importance to the link which will come from blogging site and offers less relevance for the link which will come from Automobile site. Google gives high importance to quality links which comes from High PR sites. It considers.gov and.edu as many important I do hope you understand what I mean to state.
Now let’s see what exactly are various kinds of backlinks? You can find basically two several types of backlinks the first is “dofollow” and another is “nofollow”.
(1) Dofollow Backlinks- Dofollow backlinks are the ones backlinks which can be accompanied by internet search engine crawlers when they crawl your website. Or we can say when search engine crawlers enters your page, they crawl your whole blog including links, pictures everything, whenever they crawl a “dofollow” link they, lands in that page. Suppose I link back to you, when crawlers crawl that link they lands in your page, which helps in indexing your site faster. It offers you traffic as well as help in improving your Page rank.
(2) Nofollow Backlinks- Nofollow backlinks are the types backlinks containing a “nofollow” tag. When internet search engine crawlers crawl this, they simply ignore it. You can see different website source by right clicking and selecting ‘view source’, then use ctrl f to locate rel=”nofollow”. You will see many links using this tag, these links are nofollow links. These links also provides you with good traffic although not helpful for Pagerank.
Note: You are advised to build dofollow links and tag poor links within your site having a “nofollow” tag.
Now let’s discuss Best and easiest ways to build quality backinks:-
(1) Social media- Social media marketing and bookmarking site’s are definitely the always provides us with quality backlinks. Facebook and twitter are always proved pretty much as good for backlinks building. Just make your fan page there and start posting links.
(2) Guest posting- Guest posting is usually discussed since the best white hat way of building backlinks. Just head to different sites or blogs that offers ‘Guest post’. Write to them which in turn present you with quality backlinks and traffic.
(3) Blog Commenting- Blog commenting is the simplest way to get great deal of quality backlinks. Just post comments together with your links (key phrases) in blogs related to your niche. Definitely they provide ohlnvy with good backlinks.
(4) Site submission to blog directories- Submit your blog site to different blog directories like Blogcatalog and Technorati. I also received good backlinks from them.
(5) Forum signature linking- Get involved in different forums related to your niche. Many forums uses signature linking, just post your URL in signature linking field and it’s done. (Only high quality forums)
(6) Yahoo answers- Yahoo answers is yet another way getting good backlinks, answers question associated with your niche citing your blog URL.
(7) RSS directories- Submit your feed to various RSS directories.
(8) Article Submission- Submit your article to various article site such as ezinearticles.
Should you be following these methods, definitely you are going to build good quality quality back links.